Become a Member
IAIME is the leading international, professional membership organization for training independent medicolegal evaluators using evidenced-based medicine, clinical best practices, and practice guidelines. IAIME provides outstanding education and a forum for knowledge sharing and innovation.
IAIME offers membership to all professionals involved in the management, treatment, and evaluation of injured workers. The Academy is a multi-specialty medical and professional organization with Medical Doctors, Doctors of Osteopathy, Doctors of Chiropractic, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Case Managers, and Therapists as members.
The Membership term is January 1 to December 31 (annual).
IAIME offers Active Duty Military Service Members and Active Duty Uniform Service Members 25% discount on meeting fees and membership. Contact our Member Support team for discount code to use in registration or application.
*SIMPLE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS*
- Submit new member application* (once submitted, your membership is in a pending status until all other requirements have been fulfilled and membership has been approved)
- Send copy of CV, current medical license, and a headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the upload link in your confirmation email to upload documents
- Once your membership is activated, you will receive a New Member Welcome letter
If you have never been an IAIME member your first year of membership is 1/2 price.
|Early Career Member
Below are some of the benefits to IAIME membership:
- Discounted pricing for all IAIME seminars, conferences, and other activities.
- Access to Members-only area of the IAIME website.
- Use IAIME logo-publicly or privately to convey affiliation with IAIME.
- Exclusive member discounts on ODG software license available for purchase
- Name and practice listed in the IAIME membership directory. The directory is available to all IAIME Members.
- Access to IAIME Connect, our member portal that allows you to collaborate with fellow IAIME members around clinical topics, research and challenging cases.