The Science of Accident Reconstruction and Impact Biomechanics Focusing on Low Severity Collision
Friday, March 19, 2021
10:00am – 4:00pm ET
Biodynamic Research Corporation
Understanding Injury Causation in Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Understanding the current science of impact biomechanics
- Causation analysis for reported injuries in low severity events
- Fundamentals of accident reconstruction
- Occupant kinematics
- Biomechanical potential for injury
- Registrants must attend the live-streamed lectures.
- The course will not be recorded or available for re-viewing.
- References will be the only written materials provided.